Your use of the website may require access to other networks not owned or operated by us, including the internet and third-party cellular networks. You acknowledge that your access to our website shall be subject to the availability and quality of such third party networks and any applicable terms and conditions imposed by such third parties in relation to their networks.
Our website and its content may contain links to other third party sites. We are not responsible for privacy policies of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of such third party sites which may collect your Personal Data prior to entering such sites.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect and process your Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you use some of our products and services;
- When you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- When you are contacted by, and respond to our marketing representatives;
- When we seek information from third parties about you in connection with the products and services you have applied for; and/or
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons, including when you express your interest in any of the products or services or when you sign up for a free trial of any of the products and services, etc.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such information is kept up to date.
Purposes for Collection, Use & Disclosure of Personal Data
Generally, we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- for surveys and questionnaires;
- to manage our administrative and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- to resolve complaints and handle requests and enquiries;
- to deliver services that you request or purchase;
- to contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this;
- to promote use of our services to you and share promotional and informational content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- to alert you on updated information and other new services, should you request;
- to comply with any direction or order from any governmental authority and/or statutory bodies requiring for disclosure of your personal data;
- to arrange your participation in any events organised by us, including meetings, trainings, campaigns, etc.
- to conduct market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer preferences, location and demographics to develop marketing strategies in relation to our products and services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
- to generate leads and manage marketing activities for our products and services;
- to administer lucky draws, contests, competitions and marketing campaigns, and personalising your experience at our touchpoints;
- any other purpose which we may notify you at the time of obtaining your consent.
- Performance cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional cookies – These cookies allow the provision of enhanced functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us to enable you to share certain content that you may be interested in.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies are set through our website by our analytics software. They may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on our website and other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. Please do adjust your browser settings if you do not wish to be tracked.
- Strictly essential cookies – These cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can modify your cookie settings to accept or reject new cookies and to delete existing cookies on your website or mobile browser. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other technologies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our services and other parts of our services may not work properly. In other words, you will not experience a personalised visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Retention of Personal Data
The personal data provided to us will be retained until the purpose for which your personal data was collected by us continues. In the event the purposes for which your personal data was collected ceases or no longer required for the purpose and then your personal data will be destroyed or anonymised from our records in accordance with our internal policy subject to compliance with our operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secured environment. All Personal Data is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures.